08/04/2012

I'm Back (at home)///Jam Breeding's Token Abuse

I'm finally back at home, what a good feeling. Even if I was at my grandmother's house, a flat some floors under my flat, I was like a fish out of water (is a really popular expression here in Italy, it is written "pesce fuor d'acqua", where "pesce" means fish, "fuor" is an abbreviation of "fuori", that means out, "d'" is an abbreviation of "di", means of, and "acqua" means, of course, water). I had a lot of time these days, and I had an inspiration talking with a friend of mine of the old anime, the first season, with mai that used that totally unuseful, self-locking card, Jam Breeding Machine.



Talkin' of how much it was unuseful, i found some useful way to use the token summoned with that machine: when the token's supporting cards (like token easter, token thanksgiving and so on) were posted, I was happy, I always loved tokens, but never builded a well-working deck with them, I was thinking of use them with black garden, but I never applied into making that real. BUT, luckily, I asked a friend of mine a copy of the Jam Breeding Machine to read carefully the effect, and I noticed that the tokens are lv1, WATER and Acqua-Type, with 500 ATK and 500 DEF. With this kind of introduction to the token, you may have thinked of what card I'm going to talk about, right? Of course Wetlands.


I love this card. Wetlands give a crazy boost to some monsters, and I abused this effect in a lot of deck, so why wouldn't I do this even this time?














We may need other boosts or power-ups for our token.
SO we can bring in Token Stampede.

What does Token Stampede do? Read the effect, it's one of the easiest effect ever, like heavy storm, dark hole, MST, and similar. Simply all the Tokens, most likely only you will control some token, will became indestructible and will have a boost of 1000 ATK, that's not bad, considering that it is chainable and continuous.

I'll continue next time, just gimme the time to search through some card, other then other I have yet thinked of.

See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see you do an up to date deck on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself would love to see myself doing an update of this, LOL.
      I believe I'll update it, could be at least playable in the next meta, I believe.

      Delete