30/04/2012

Batteryman AAA, other ideas

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Special Summon 1 "Batteryman AAA" from your hand or Graveyard.

I talked about this in another post, but I had some other ideas, and wanted to write them down.
NS Batteryman AAA, SS Batteryman AAA.
XYZ into Constellar Omega, attack with him if you fear some spells/traps that would destroy/banish your monster, or if you want to run over a bigger monster or deal more damages, chaos xyz into Ptolemys M7. If you don't in MP1, Chaos XYZ into M7, and wait till next turn. Use M7's effect, take back AAA, summon him and repeat the combo.

I think a Chaos deck may be done with this cards, even if they aren't related at all, I just liked the idea LOL. After you setted-up your grave with at leas one AAA, and you have 1 in hand, you can simply summon him, use his effect and xyz into lavalval chain, use chain to send a dark to the grave detaching an AAA (light), and SS BLS or Sorcerer.

I'm thinking of a way to send really fastly these to the grave, but I can't think of nothing, being light means no grave-sending cards, being thunder and not machine doesn't help with Future Fusion, too, LV 4 is too unsupported. Basically I want to send 2 or 3 of them to the grave, and then take at least one of them back thanks to recyclilng batteries or quick charger.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to build this, no matter how bad it is. I'm thinking to build both the chaos build and the M7 (with gaia thunderclap, too) build.

P.s. a friend of mine made me notice that exists a card naemd Thunder Seahorse. Well, no, it doesn't exists yet, but once it'll come out, I'll use in here for sure. I'll re-start reading V-Jump card's effect, I didn't read them for a while, and I didn't see one of the best card ever I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment